Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sweet Sleepers

Last night Jordan's Nini took her to the City of Clearwaters hoiday celebration.  There was a Christmas village with pony rides, petting zoo, and Santa and down the street a sled right with "snow".  She had a blast!  When she got home we cuddled on the recliner.  She wiggled and giggled.  She cuddled and kissed.  About halfway through the movie she layed across my lap and became very still.  My busy little bee was asleep.  I gladly held her for the remainder of TinkerBelle's new movie. 

While Jordan was out with Nini, Emily stayed home and had some alone time with Josh and I.  She showed off by spinning in the living room, dancing, and jumping.  After a while, I started watching a show on the tv and Josh went into his "man cave".  Emily followed him down the hall.  She sometimes will play with some toys next to him.  I didn't hear her for a while so I went to investigate. 

Emily had taken Jordan's Xena doll and layed down in the hallway right outside Josh's "man cave" door.  Emily was laying on her belly with her legs bent at the knee 90 degrees up the wall.  Sound asleep. 

I picked her up and transferred her to the bed.  She cuddled right into her blankie and stayed asleep until 7am.

Such sweet little sleepers I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment