Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm going to be an expert

I'm helping Jordan get ready for bed tonight. She says, "Mom, I think I'm going to be an expert when I grow up."
"What kind of expert Jord?" I reply.
"One about the ocean." Jordan tells me.
"Oh! Like a marine biologist. That's someone who studies all the things that live in the sea." You can imagine my excitment. I immediately begin thinking about all the way cool careers my 4 year could one day have studying all the amazing creatures and plants that make the ocean their home. I picture her discovering some kind of deep sea creature.
"Oh no Mom! I mean a mermaid!" She exclaims.

Hope dashed! LOL! She then proceeds to tell me she will need a tail and a top and beautiful red mermaid hair (mermaid = ariel). She's just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment