Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kid's Rooms

Today I am cleaning out the girls room.  I realize that a lot of our mess is due to the fact that I have NO organizational system in place AT ALL!  That got me to thinking about how I could optimize the girls space.  Our house does not have a lot of closet space.

In their room, there is a crib, a twin bed that is low to the ground, 1 six drawer dresser (secondary use as a changing table), a child's size armoire (for dress up), and a children's table (soon to be moved out).  I also have a five drawer dresser inside the closet.

I found this awesome website for kid's room ideas and thought I'd share!  Jordan will be moving into her own room this fall.  She wants a dinosaur theme.  I want something that will grow with her.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment