Friday, July 15, 2011

Fashionista!

Josh and I were killing some time in the mall today while his car got worked on.  We went into one of my FAVORITE stories for work clothes, New York and Company.  He picked out several outfits for me to try for fun.

He picked out the following items (wish I had taken a pic of myself in them):

This tank in a small!!! I can't find a pic of the jean like leggings I had on with them.
with this sweater

Also tried on this dress. But I didn't like the button down on the skirt part.

Then I tried out these pants, but I wish I had tried on a darker pair.  These are an stain waiting to happen.
tThose pants with this shirt., of course I'd need a little sweater...like the one above.

It was so much fun to have him pick stuff out and try it on.  We had already been to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, the mall, and then Olive Garden for lunch.  It was a great date.  We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment